Then one day, Jesus met a woman at the well — a woman with a painful past and a not-too-glamorous present. Jesus offered her Living Water. A fresh start. A second chance. And the woman was never the same again.
She became a voice to everyone in her community. She testified to the Grace and Truth that could only be found in Christ. And more lives were changed.
A lot can happen at the well, which why we’re creating a place where women can come to worship, to connect, and to grow.
Deeper Waters Ministry is hosting its first annual leadership conference for women called The WELL.
It’s a one-day conference designed to come alongside women who lead and serve — to encourage as well as provide practical leadership training. The main sessions will address such topics as:
- What does a leader need to do to lay a firm foundation for a healthy ministry?
- How do the expressed values of the ministry guide the decision-making process?
- What can a leader do to build and maintain forward momentum?
- How can a leader maximize her strengths and her communication skills?
- What does a healthy leadership team look like?
- How can a leader begin to raise up other leaders?
The day promises to be a very special time of renewal as we join other women to lift our voices to the One who continues to transform us all.
To learn more about The WELL: A Leadership Conference for Women, click on the following links:
- About the CONFERENCE.
- Meet the SPEAKERS.
- Read about the SESSIONS.
- See the SCHEDULE.
- Explore the VENUE.